Thursday, July 10, 2008

Foxy Makes It Into Another Article

My crazy girl is getting a lot of attention in DockDogs! I am loving it!

Her article is here: http://www.dockdogs.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1306&Itemid=273

Here is her segment of the article:

"Also making a large improvement in their jumping average was Kara Corn and her Border Collie Foxy. Starting out with a 7'7" jump, it didn't take long to reach a personal best of 10'9" early in the competition. But that was nothing compared to them breaking their personal best again later in the day with a 13'10" jump."

WOOHOOO go my speedy baby. Only 9 months old and already getting noticed!!! (I am not proud of her in the least bit! haha)

Saturday we are going to a DockDogs practice at our usual place, and then heading to College Station for the rest of the day and stay until Sunday afternoon. I am going to get away for a while since I have had a hectic week starting my new job and learning I have to go in for a pretty nasty surgery on the 25 (tonsils removed..which is a nasty ordeal when you are not a child!)

No comments: